Get up to speed on the latest news, stories and insights from CNO – from company announcements to a peek into the company culture to profiles of our team in action.
Congratulations to the winners of CNO’s second annual Ally Awards!
The second annual awards honored 16 associates as allies and advocates and included an expanded list of award winners from last year. Each CNO Business Resource Group (BRG) and affinity group recognized both an ally and an advocate for their contributions and dedication to CNO’s diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) mission: to create a workplace environment that welcomes all associates, encourages them to bring their best selves to work, and values the rich diversity of associate voices that represent the customers we serve.
“Congratulations to our 16 associates who were recognized as being allies and advocates,” said Aaron Mapp, Senior Director, DE&I. “They have truly embraced the willingness to learn and be open-minded. They have also advanced a culture of inclusion and belonging, supporting both colleagues and our BRGs. They are truly an example to so many.”
2022 Ally Award Winners
Ally Award winners are associates who stand out from their own community in a tangible way. They are not just members of our BRGs or affinity groups, but they lend their voice, time, and actions to help a cause that might not directly affect them.
- Kristin Conley, VP, Business Delivery, recognized by the Women of Color affinity group
- Scott Gustavson, Sr. Director, Field Learning Strategy, recognized by the Women’s Leadership and Networking Community (WLNC) affinity group
- Melissa Hollingsworth, Manager, Operations Delivery, recognized by the Caregivers and Careers affinity group
- Catherine Hosey, Manager, Operations Practices, recognized by the Smart Organized United Leaders (S.O.U.L.) BRG
- Ken Jenkins, Director, Claims, recognized by the Women’s BRG
- Leigh Miller, Operations Delivery Analyst, recognized by the Veterans and Families BRG
- Erin Sten, Consumer Intelligence Manager, recognized by Latinos Unidos Network for Advancement (L.U.N.A.) BRG
- Sarra Yoder, Sr. Enterprise Risk Analyst, recognized by the PRISM BRG
2022 Advocate Award Winners
Advocate Award winners represent leaders within their own community. They take actions that don’t just benefit themselves, but others like them. They also do the hard work to speak up on behalf of their community and take charge of making CNO a great place to work.
- Veronica Barragan, New Business Specialist, recognized by Latinos Unidos Network for Advancement (L.U.N.A.) BRG
- LaNette Boone, Data & Reporting Analyst, recognized by the Women of Color affinity group
- Amber Boulden, Operations Delivery Analyst, recognized by the Smart Organized United Leaders (S.O.U.L.) BRG
- Erin Calabrese, OD & Learning Manager, recognized by the Women’s Leadership and Networking Community (WLNC) affinity group
- Amy Dilks, Project Manager, Valuation, recognized by the PRISM BRG
- Kelly Eddy, Assistant General Counsel, recognized by the Caregivers and Careers affinity group
- Andrea Helms, Sr. Director, Executive Projects, recognized by the Women’s BRG
- Jose Torres, Manager, Health Claims, recognized by the Veterans and Families BRG
Learn more about CNO’s culture by visiting our “Diversity, Equity & Inclusion” page.